Golf Course Local Rules
- Please take relief from private property.
- Drop area located on the other side of water on 12th hole.
- Cart paths and sprinklers are marked to the center of the green.
- To place a Grille Order on the Turn Call: (734) 878-0009.
- Michigan law prohibits outside alcoholic beverages onto the premises. This is strictly enforced. However you may purchase alcoholic beverages from the 19th hole.
- Please keep carts on the path at all times unless the 90 degree rule is in effect. Use cart path around Tees, Greens and Par 3s at all times.
- Each player is responsible for Pace of Play. Please use discretion and play ready golf.
- Please respect the Golf Course and your fellow players by repairing divots and ball marks.
- Proper golf attire must be worn at all times.
- Individuals must be 16 years old or over to operate carts.
- Any damage to the golf cart or private property is the responsibility of the golfer.
The large white 150 yard markers located just off the fairways are measured to the center of the greens. The red, white or blue 100, 150 and 200 yard blocks are located in the center of the fairways.
Golf Course Amenities
- Well manicured golf course with tree lined fairways in northern setting
- Bentgrass greens, tees and fairways
- Practice putting and chipping greens
- Well stocked beverage carts
- Pro shop with helpful staff